UNIT 6. WILL & BE GOING TO
I. Supply the correct verb form:
1. Jack: We need some bread for lunch
Ben: Oh, do we? I _____________ (go) to the shop and get some. I feel like a walk
Before he goes out, Ben talks to Jane:
Ben: I _____________ (get) some bread! Do you want anything from the shop?
Jane: Yes, I need some envelopes
Ben: Okay, I _____________ (get) some
2. John has to go to the airport to catch a plane. He hasn’t got a car.
John: Alan, can you take me to the airport this evening?
Alan: Of course, I _____________ (take) you. I’d be delighted
Later that day, Eric offers to take John to the airport
Eric: John, do you want me to take you to the airport?
John: No, thanks, Eric. Alan _____________ (take) me
3. A: Has George decided what to do when he leaves school?
B: Oh, yes. Everything is planned. He _____________ (have) a holiday for a few weeks and then He _____________ (do) a computer programming course
4. You have made an appointment with the dentist for Friday morning
Friend: Shall we meet on Friday morning
You: I can’t on Friday. I _____________ (go) to the dentist
5. A: Did you post that letter for me?
B: Oh, I’m sorry. I completely forgot. I _____________ (do) it now
6. A: What shall we have for dinner?
B: I don’t know. I can’t make up my mind
A: Come on, hurry up! Make a decision!
B: Okay then. We _____________ (have) chicken
7. A: The ceiling in this room doesn’t look very safe, does it?
B: No, It looks as if it _____________ (fall) down
8. A: Can I speak to Marco?
B: Hold on, I _____________ (get) him
II. Cirle the best option to complete each sentence:
1. When I _________ to him, I _________ him your news
a. talk/give b. will talk/give c. talk/will give d. will talk/will give
2. Wait a minute. - _________ the door for you
a. I’ll open b. I open c. I’be open d. I’ve opened
3. I _________ send the parcel until I hear from you
a. will b. won’t c. often d. not
4. They are coming here _________ three weeks
a. for b. since c. in d. after
5. My mother _____ to stay with us next week
a. is coming b. will have come c. comes d. would come
6. Andrew and Mary _________ married in May
a. will be b. are going to be c. are getting d. get
7. _________ Anna all the news when I see her
a. I’ll tell b. I’m going to tell c. I tell d. I shall tell
8. Our friends _________ meet us at the airport tonight
a. are b. are going to c. go to d. will be to
9. _________ you lend me your calculator for some minutes, please?
a. Should b. Will c. Need d. Must
10. Can somebody come and help me? Yes, _________ help you
a. I’ll help b. I’m helping c. I will to help d. I help
Bài viết mới nhất cùng Box:
- » Đề và đáp án ôn thi ĐH tiếng Anh 2014 (13/04/2014)
- » 250 CÂU TRẮC NGHIỆM THI ĐH TIẾNG ANH (Có đáp... (13/04/2014)
- » TÀI LIỆU ÔN THI ĐẠI HỌC TIẾNG ANH khoi D (17/01/2014)
- » 4 đề ôn thi hk2_k12 (17/01/2014)
- » Đề thi thử tiêng Anh ĐH Sư phạm Hà Nội năm... (17/01/2014)
- » Bài dịch tiếng Anh lớp 12, bài 4 (School... (05/12/2013)
- » Bài dịch tiếng Anh lớp 12, bài 5 (Higher... (05/12/2013)
- » Câu điều kiện (Lý thuyết) (05/12/2013)
- » Bài dịch tiếng Anh lớp 12, bài 6 (Future... (05/12/2013)
- » Bài dịch tiếng Anh lớp 12, bài 8 (Life in... (05/12/2013)
Bài viết ngẫu nhiên trong diễn đàn:
- » Những tính từ hay gặp (25/05/2013)
- » 12 “bí kíp” đơn giản giúp tăng tốc Windows 7 (16/07/2013)
- » Một vài câu dùng để bày tỏ cảm xúc (09/09/2013)
- » Đồ ăn - Thức uống 02 (13/07/2013)
- » Nghe cha dạy con gái (02/09/2013)
- » Thuật ngữ quản trị nhân sự (06/06/2013)
- » Thơ viết cho mình. (28/08/2013)
- » Cách dùng To Get (29/03/2013)
- » Lesson 10: Ordering food (23/07/2013)
- » Ôn tập tiếng anh 9, bài 4 (10/01/2014)